We are excited to be able to safely start to roll out our waves of opening up to the public again. Just as our states are opening in phases and waves to help keep our staff, animals and community safe.
Do you have a Quaranteam of people that you have been quarantining with and would like to get out and explore safely? Check out our tour dates for July and August!
For the month of July and August we will be offering tours and a short program on the following dates at 2:00 pm.
Thursdays July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Fridays July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Saturdays July 4, 11, 18, 25
Sundays July 5, 12, 19, 26
Thursdays August 6, 13, 20, 27
Fridays August 7, 14, 21, 28
Saturdays August 8, 15, 22, 29
Sundays August 9, 16, 23, 30
- Cost per tour with a MAX OF 10 PEOPLE is $150.00
- There will be ONE tour offered on each date at 2 pm
- Tours MUST be booked in advance
- BYOM – bring your own mask – MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO BE WORN ONSITE - this helps keep our ambassadors and staff safe.
- You will meet at the check in table by the kiosk where we will provide hand sanitizer and gloves.
- We are a carry in/carry out facility so we ask that you take your trash with you when you leave
- We have no public restroom facilities on site
- NO touching of bio parts, NO touching cages, NO touching kiosk, social distancing rules apply