In adherence with best practice and guidelines from the CDC - we are CLOSED for public visitation through the end of September for drop in tours. You can schedule a private tour by emailing email@example.com
Don't forget that you are able to virtually visit with our ambassadors through our Morning Meeting with Wildlife Ambassadors, Facebook Live, every day at 10 AM!
We are OPEN for Animal Admission from 9-4 daily.
Please follow the
Animal Admission Protocol
1. Call 207-361-1400 if you have found an animal in need. We will guide you to your closest medical facility if needed.
2. Bring the animal to us in a secured container.
3. DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR CAR. Please drive up to the building and call us again at 207-361-1400 and one of our staff will come out to you.
4. Our staff will come out to you and fill out the admission form and take the animal from you
5. Our staff will give you the admission number so you are able to check on the animal
Again - PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING
We currently do not have volunteer opportunities during the pandemic.
Please check our website for updates.
We have a variety of options for families and educators to choose from to continue to connect and learn with wildlife!
If you are an educator and would like to book a virtual program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Don't forget to tune into our Morning Meeting with Wildlife Ambassador, Facebook Live events at 10 am daily.